Basic Rep Cycle
This is a basic cycle that uses a lot of triples and doubles in the classic lifts along with plenty of squatting and pulling strength work.
"30lb snatch, 25lb clean & jerk improvement from 6 weeks ago." - Sean M.
- Beginning to intermediate lifters
- Lifters needing a lot of exposure to classic lifts
- CrossFitters or other athletes who want to emphasize strength and weightlifting temporarily while not losing a lot of conditioning
- Some days have conditioning work - this is optional and only for those who want to maintain conditioning for activities/sports other than weightlifting during the cycle
- If you're a newer lifter, your 1RMs are likely not accurate, and you may have to adjust the prescribed weights up if they feel too easy
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 84,175 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app