This cycle peaks for competition or testing snatch and clean & jerk at the end of week 12.
The first 8 weeks use complexes in lift variations, pulls and squats to build strength and technique to support bigger competition lifts. The final 4 weeks is focused on preparing for maximal snatch and clean & jerk and relies on the competition lifts and power variation singles.
- Competition prep
- Strengthening pulling and squatting posture
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 85,781 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app