> Simply Complex
12 weeks | $29 | Web, Text, Excel
This cycle peaks for competition or testing snatch and clean & jerk at the end of week 12.
The first 8 weeks use complexes in lift variations, pulls and squats to build strength and technique to support bigger competition lifts. The final 4 weeks is focused on preparing for maximal snatch and clean & jerk and relies on the competition lifts and power variation singles.
- Competition prep
- Strengthening pulling and squatting posture
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 97,572 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app
In the app, when a section says “for weight” with a trophy icon, does that mean take a daily max and then base the following percentages off of that?
Kidding aside, wanted to let you know that it seems the excel program is using the BSq 1RM instead of the Jerk 1RM when prescribing weights for the first exercise of every Tuesday. Cheers!
There are several instances where the spreadsheet and online program have no % indicated for the first set of the exercise (and in cases with only one set, no % is listed). Does this mean the set (or exercise) is to be omitted, or was this a mistake? (Please refer to week 3 spreadsheet tab, as there are several instances for illustration). Thanks in advance!