Chelsea's Leg Saver
This is a cycle intended for athletes who can't manage frequent or intense squatting; it uses relatively low-intensity squats twice weekly. It also loads for only 2 weeks before unloading, so it's good for athletes who can't manage longer burdening periods.
"Excellent program for those dealing with any lower body issues while still maintaining leg strength and increases numbers little by little. I was also recovering from a shoulder issue going in to this program and I hit a comfortable 10kg push press 3RM within a week and a half!"
- John E.
- Lifters who need to squat infrequently
- Lifters who need shorter burdening periods
- Overhead strength & stability
- Competition lift improvement relative to squat strength
Some exercises use feel to determine weights; avoid grinding reps or failure
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,518 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!