10 sets of 3 Squat Cycle
This program is built around a 10 x 3 squat cycle and its focus is building leg strength. It tests a max back squat at the end and does NOT peak for the snatch and clean & jerk.
"This program was a huge plateau buster for me. My front squat improved from 385# to 400#, back squat 450# to 465#. Also hit huge new personal bests on push press, push jerk, and split jerk."
- Taylor M.
Lifters who need to boost leg strength but don't respond to higher rep squatting.
Notes: Read this!
The squats are NOT 3 sets of 10 reps!
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 86,905 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app