It’s OTM not EMOM
This is a 12-week cycle that relies on On The Minute work for all competition lifts and variants. It peaks in week 12 for competition or max snatch and clean & jerk testing, but also has many opportunities for heavy single competition lifts.
- Competition preparation
- Competition lift technique and consistency
OTM means each set is started exactly 1 minute after the previous set is started, NOT 1 minute of rest betweet sets.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,519 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!