Rachel on a Roll
This is an 8-week cycle that first emphasizes squat strength improvement, and then emphasizes the competition lifts and peaks for competition or testing of the snatch and clean & jerk.
- Leg strength (especially front squat specifically)
- Competition or max snatch and CJ testing
Rep prescriptions like 1+1+1 provide the rep count for each exercise in the complex in order. For example, Clean + Power Jerk + Jerk - 1+1+1 would be 1 clean then 1 power jerk then 1 jerk for each set.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,519 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!