All Legs All Day
This is a cycle emphasizing leg strength, but not neglecting pulling strength or snatch and clean & jerk performance. You'll be squatting every day, but the volume will be relatively low.
Notes: For squats, you will work to a heavy single each day while avoiding misses and tough grinds. Challenge yourself but try to keep reps smooth. After the single, some days you'll have back-off sets. For those without prescribed weights, take the prescribed number of sets to work back as heavy as you can for the prescribed reps - push hard but avoid failed reps.
"Back squat up to 380 from 315, and front squat PR of 320 up from 300." - Travis S.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,436 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!