A Various Variety of Variations
This 9-week cycle uses different competition and strength lifts with each exposure for the first 6 weeks, and then focuses on heavy single competition lifts for the final weeks to prepare for competition or max snatch and clean & jerk testing.
The first phase uses a lot of maximal effort work, but is limited to 2-week burdening periods to make it more tolerable. Contains plenty of accessory work.
Good For: Lifters who have been stuck and need some radical change
Notes: Percentages following an RM or HS are of that max.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,436 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!