Strength & Speed
This is an 8-week cycle that will peak for competition or max snatch and clean & jerk testing. It uses heavy complexes, pulls and squats in the first phase mixed with light speed work, and the second phases uses heavy single competition lifts with speed work and on the minute lifts. Includes all accessory work.
Notes: Use maximal concentric speed on all squats and pulls, especially on the light weights
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 78,692 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!