Risers, Waves & Positions
This cycle is 12 weeks long, with the first 8 weeks dedicated to leg and pulling strength primarily, using 3 and 2 position snatch/clean, complexes and squat waves. The final 4 weeks will use on the minute work with the competition lifts to peak for max snatch and clean & jerk in week 12. Also has prescribed technique primers
"I PR'd my Snatch at 275#'s, which was a 30# PR for me, and my C&J at 335#'s, which was a 20# PR for me."
- Mark F.
"Now i finished week 6 and I PR my clean and jerk by 30 lbs and my snatch by 25lbs which is great - THANK YOU."
- Patrick B.
- Squat strength
- Pulling strength from floor
- Overhead strength/position
- Leg explosiveness
- Jerk drive
- The percentages that follow an RM are of that day's RM. For example, 5RM; 95%x5, 90%x5 means that you work up to a 5RM, then do 95% of that for 5 reps, and then 90% of it for 5 reps.
- Rep prescriptions like 1+1+1 provide the rep count for each exercise in the complex in order. For example, Clean + Power Jerk + Jerk - 1+1+1 would be 1 clean then 1 power jerk then 1 jerk for each set.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,517 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!