Kara's 9 Weeks of Heaven
This is a very high-volume 9-week cycle adapted from one of Bob Takano's programs
that is similar to what I used for Kara Yessie going into the Arnold Classic a couple years ago. If you don't handle volume well, don't even bother with this one. This cycle is NOT appropriate for new lifters.
"Results from Kara's 9 Weeks of Heaven - Snatch 75kg to 87kg; Clean & Jerk 100kg to 110kg; Back Squat 125kg to 150 kg; Press 60kg to 70kg; Deadlift 175kg to 200kg."
- Pedar L
- Experienced/advanced lifters
- High volume needs
- Leg strength
- A lot of classic lift reps
This is NOT appropriate for beginner or intermediate lifters
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,434 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!