12-Week Complete Cycle
This is a 12-week cycle with 8 weeks of preparatory work focused primarily on leg strength, and 4 weeks of competition preparation with a Bulgarian-style structure.
"Added 10kg to my snatch and 9kg to my clean & jerk!"
- Charles A.
- Leg strength
- CrossFitters or other athletes who want to emphasize strength (especially squat strength) and weightlifting temporarily while not losing a lot of conditioning
Some days have conditioning work - this is optional and only for those who want to maintain conditioning for activities/sports other than weightlifting during the cycle. CrossFitters can substitute their own workouts in place of these.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 101,100 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 61 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app