4-Week Leg Strength Block 1
This is a 4-week block of heavy squat strength emphasis.
"25lb PR for me over my last 1RM test!! Thanks for the program Greg!"
"That is a 30 lb PR from a previous best. The percentages and volume was just right for my body. Thanks for the blog, Greg."
"352 BS, a PR by 30. That's at bw of 168, 49 y/o. Very pleased with the cycle, the volume was managable and was able to be 100% compliant for all 4 weeks. Looking forward to the next cycle."
"BS went up 30lbs. C&J went up 25lbs!!!"
- Leg strength
- General strength
- This cycle uses a wide range of reps (10-3) to work on squat strength
- Accompanying training is pretty light to allow for maximal squat training
- This is one mesocycle from the 12-Week Complete Cycle
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,436 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!