Quick & Classic
This is a quick 4-week block that focuses on the snatch and clean & jerk and goes for maxes on the last Saturday. Plenty of work on the classic lifts, but still doing pulls, powers and hang lifts as well.
"Snatch went from 80# to 85#, C&J from 105# to 115#, and front squat from 145# to 150#. I have my first weightlifting competition in two weeks and feel much more confident with these gains."
- Kay L.
"Awesome program! C&J went from 180# to 195#, Snatch from 125# to 135#, Front sq from 195# to 210#"
- Billy C.
"Snatch: went from 95-110#, C&J: 130-135#, Clean: 145-150#, Front Squat: 150-175#"
- Brent K.
- Lifters with limited training time each day
- Lifters who don't have accurate 1RM snatch and CJ
- Lifters who need to focus on the basics, i.e. competition lifts, pulls and squats and not much else.
This is a short cycle that is adjustable based on feel day to day - only some lifts are prescribed with percentages, and they are adjustable in most cases.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 84,175 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app