Week 1 Day 1 Monday
Comments (20) | Help | Programs | Exercises
- Jerk behind the neck - heavy 5; 95% x 5, 90% x 5
- Push Press - heavy 8; 95% x 8, 90% x 8
- Back Squat - heavy 8; 95% x 8, 90% x 8
- Jerk dip squat - heavy 8, 95% x 8, 90% x 8
This week, you will need to feel out the top weights for each exercise ("heavy X" reps). These should not be maximal efforts, but challenging. The percentages that follow are of that heaviest set. Throw in ab work at least 3 times during the week.Week 1 of 18 Questions? Get answers here or post in comments.
Week 1 Day 3 Wednesday
Comments (3) | Help | Programs | Exercises
- Pause Jerk - heavy 5, 95% x 5, 90% x 5
- OHS + snatch push press - heavy 4+4, 95% x 4+4, 90% x 4+4
- Back squat - 100% of Mon's heavy BS set x 5 x 3
- Pause back squat - 80% of today's BS wt x 3 x 3
Pause jerk: pause in the bottom of the dip for 2 sec before driving and finishing the jerk. Questions? Get answers here or post in comments.
Im the owner of Crossfit Pace Patriot Pride and head coach of the CF3P Barbell team. We used this program to prepare us for the FL State Championship. I have a youth team consisting of one 10 y/o 31kg, one 14y/o 44kg, and two 69+kg 13 y/os who all seen more than 5kg PRs after completing this program.
easy to follow
thank you for providing the instruction!