Strength by Feel Cycle
9 week strength emphasis cycle using less prescribed percentages and more weights according to feel. Well-suited for athletes without well-developed classic lifts.
"Clean and Jerk went from 250 to 264.5 lbs. Snatch went from 160 to 198.4 lbs. Great program"
- Tim L.
- Intermediate to advanced lifters
- Lifters without accurate 1RMs
- Overhead and squat strength
- CrossFitters or other athletes who want to emphasize strength and weightlifting temporarily while not losing a lot of conditioning (minimal conditioning work included)
In this cycle, % prescriptions following any "RM" are percents of the weight used for that rep maximum; e.g. "Jerk - 4RM; 90% x 4 x 2" means you take the jerk up to the heaviest set of 4 you can manage, then use 90% of that weight for 2 more sets of 4 reps.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 76,436 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 59 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!