> 4-Week Competition Lift Block
4-Week Competition Lift Block
4 weeks | Free | Web, Text
This is a 4-week block with a transition week to start that focuses on snatch and clean & jerk performance.
Good For: Use after a more strength-focused program to get ready for a competition or snatch and clean & jerk testing.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 97,572 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app
For W1D2, the back squat I’m assuming its 75% of my 1RM back squat.
If the weight is too heavy for me especially with a 3 sec pause at bottom, can I go lower, if so how much lower? This question goes for any future similar cases as well in case I find I can’t do the recommended % weight.