> Strength Development Cycle
Strength Development Cycle
12 weeks | $20 | Web, Text
This is a 12-week cycle based on the strength & power development cycle in Olympic Weightlifting
by Greg Everett.
ncludes brief conditioning as accessory work - this is optional.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 97,572 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!
- DOES NOT include app access; purchase directly from app
I have the book " Complete Guide for Athletes and Coaches" second edition, and the this trainning cycle has a lilte changes, like for instance, in the second day of the first week besides the three exercices described here, has also Clean High-Pull. And also some sets and reps schemes are diferente.
Should i guide through here or through the book?
I just finished my first week back after a week and a half long vacation. My squats numbers are done. I can not hit my percentages! Help!