Basic Strength Cycle
This is a basic strength-emphasis phase to push squat, pull and pressing strength while still getting regular exposure to the classic lifts, and testing the snatch and clean & jerk at the end.
Notes: Accessory work can be done as written for some conditioning, or at a normal pace if you're not interested in conditioning.
Register for Instant Access
Our weightlifting training programs are currently used by 80,522 athletes around the world! Register
to join them with a free
Register Now Login
- 60 different training programs with new ones added regularly
- Guaranteed response to posted questions from a coach
- Programs available in web, text and Excel spreadsheet format
- Free account: Access to daily workouts and free programs
- Premium account: Access to all programs - only $15/month!